Tasks that an Ambassador will be responsible for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be a TRUE Long-Lewis™ CADET in every way
- Speak to every customer you encounter, no matter the department, and ask if they are being assisted
- Assist with monitoring Customer Parking to ensure it is kept clear of non-customer vehicles (report issue to Department Manager)
- Ensure all customer lounges and coffee/snack areas are stocked and are neat & clean (report issues to Department Manager)
- Ensure bathrooms are neat & clean (report issues to Facilities Supervisor)
- Report any facility appearance concerns to the Facilities Supervisor via the Facilities Maintenance Webform on the Help Desk website
- Provide Customer & Employee Relations Team with Social Media content (pictures, raving fan stories, etc.)
- Provide Customer & Employee Relations Team with Newsletter content (pictures, articles, etc.)
- Volunteer to be a Team Captain for Dealership sponsored events or charity events within the community
- Assist with Fun Fridays, Holiday Parties, etc.
- Attend Dealership Sponsored Events
- Attend Leadership Meetings (Weekly & Monthly)
- Nominate co-workers for CADET of the Month
- KEEP YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN & YOUR EARS ON ALERT – Be prepared to jump in and assist a customer or another employee with any situation that arises
- Maintain a neat, clean, professional appearance at all times
A point based system will track your involvement as an Ambassador. A minimum point requirement will be in place to ensure every Ambassador is doing their part. Accomplishments will be awarded throughout the year and at year-end. Each Ambassador will be provided with an exclusive article of clothing that can be worn at work and dealership sponsored events.
Please completely fill out and submit the form below to get started.