As a Long-Lewis Employee, you have the opportunity to save for Christmas and make some additional money by investing in the Christmas Club Account.
- To qualify for the Christmas Club Investment Program, you must be employed with Long-Lewis on January 1st of each year.*
- You must contribute a minimum of $500 to your Christmas Savings Account by November 1st of each year. If you do not have $500 in your account on November 1st, you will not qualify for the additional payout.
*New employees hiring in after January 1st will not qualify for the investment payout program until the following January 1st. These employees are welcome to take advantage of payroll deduction in order to save for Christmas, but will not receive an investment payout.
Here is how it works:
For those that qualify, Long-Lewis will pay you, based on your tenure, for each dealership that hits their forecast for the year and for each dealership that wins their Manufacturer’s Customer Satisfaction award (i.e., Ford President’s Award).
- Full-Time Employees: Less than 5 years tenure pays $30 per dealership that hits its annual forecast or wins a Customer Satisfaction award per award; 5 years or more pays $60, and 10 years or more pays $90!
- Part-Time Employees: Less than 5 years tenure pays $15 per dealership that hits and per award, 5 years or more pays $30, and 10 years or more pays $60!
We have 6 Dealerships & 9 Opportunities to Win Customer Satisfaction Awards!
That means 15 opportunities for you to earn a return on your investment!
Example: If we only succeed in 6 of the 15 opportunities, it would pay out as follows:
- 6 x $30 = $180 + your $500 = $680 – If you have been employed for less than 5 years!
- 6 x $60 = $360 + your $500 = $860 – If you have been employed from 5-10 years!
- 6 x $90 = $540 + your $500 = $1040 – If you have been employed for 10 years or more!
- 6 x $15 = $90 + your $500 = $590 – If you have been employed for less than 5 years!
- 6 x $30 = $180 + your $500 = $680 – If you have been employed from 5-10 years!
- 6 x $60 = $360 + your $500 = $860 – If you have been employed for 10 years or more!
If your employment is terminated, for any reason, before the bonuses are paid out, you will ONLY receive the funds you have contributed. Funds cannot be withdrawn from your Christmas Club Savings prior to the annual payout. Tenure is based on length of time employed on November 30th of each year. Your contributions are paid out the last week of November each year. Investment Payouts are usually completed before December 15th, but is not guaranteed.
Simply Complete & Submit the Form Below to Signup!
- Managers do not qualify to participate.
- Assistant Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders do qualify to participate.
- Sales reps that choose the $5 match per unit sold do not qualify.
- All others that choose NOT to participate in this program will receive the
Standard Christmas Bonus.
- Part Time Employees and Employees w/Less than 1 Year Tenure** = $50
- Full Time Employees w/1 Full Year or More** = $100
**Payout is based on length of employment as of November 30th of each year.