We are excited to offer this new Long-Lewis Employee Benefit and hope that it provides you with a service that is beneficial to you and your family. You are not required to use this service. It is simply an additional option for you & your family members, ages 12+.
Nurse Practitioner, Marleah McAnalley (Nurse Mac), provides Virtual HealthCare with over 30 years’ experience in the Nursing Profession!
- You can now have your minor health concerns addressed, without having to visit a clinic, by simply logging into Nurse Mac’s online clinic.
- You can do this from your phone, tablet, or a computer equipped with a webcam.
- Your visit will be conducted “face-to-face,” but electronically.
As a Long-Lewis Employee:
- The cost of every appointment will be $30, regardless of the type insurance you have or who you have it with. This also applies to your immediate family members 12+.
- You will not have to provide insurance information because the visit will not be billed to insurance.
- Prescriptions will be handled no differently. You will pay what you always pay and insurance will pay what it has always paid (if applicable).
- If an injection (a.k.a. shot) is necessary, Nurse Mac will direct you to a pharmacy who will administer the injection and file on your insurance (if applicable).
Here are the steps you will take to obtain an appointment with Nurse Mac:
To Get Started, Visit: www.VirtualHealthCareVMC.com
- Click Request an eVisit.
- Enter Your Personal Information.
- Complete the Personal Information Requested.
- Once Your Account is set up, you can then download the app on your phone or other mobile device.
- You will be required to enter your debit or credit card information to pay $30.
- It may take a few minutes for the Nurse to reach out to you as she will be on call at
different times throughout the day.
- YOU MUST BE IN STATE OF ALABAMA FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT (does not mean you must live in Alabama). If you are outside the State of Alabama, Nurse Mac will need to make other arrangements for you, so you should reach out to her via the clinic’s Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/virtualhealthcareal/
- Once you are registered and get through your first visit, you can use the app or Facebook for future visits.
You MUST let Nurse Mac know that you are a Long-Lewis Employee, or the family member of an Employee, in order to receive the discounted corporate rate of $30 per visit. You can do this by adding notes to your appointment request, or by simply letting her know once your virtual appointment begins.