We are open for business in all departments and fully operational. However, we have taken the extra step to do business with you in a very responsible fashion.
As concerns grow over Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to assure you that we are taking all necessary steps to do our part keeping our employees and customers safe.
First of all, you are not required to physically come to our dealerships to purchase a vehicle or have your vehicle serviced.
New and Pre-Owned vehicles sales can be completely done over the phone and/or via email. Once the deal is complete, we will deliver your vehicle to you. As always, you have our 3 Day/300 Miles Money Back Guarantee, so if for Any Reason you are not Completely Satisfied, simply call us within 3 days & 300 miles, we’ll come pick it up and give you a Full Refund.
If your vehicle needs service of any kind, schedule an appointment that is convenient for you, and we’ll come get your vehicle, service it, and return it to you when complete. If you simply need your vehicle maintenance completed, you never have to exit your vehicle, but we will be more than happy to pick up and deliver for these services as well.
Whether you bring your vehicle to us or we pick up and deliver for you, rest assured we will thoroughly sanitize the vehicle for your safety and the safety of our team.
If you would prefer to come to our dealerships, we wanted let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety when visiting our businesses. Every day, we closely monitor and analyze developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with their directives which are based on facts and medical science.
There is nothing more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible, so you continue to feel confident visiting our businesses. Our senior management team meets daily and will continue to make decisions on how we can further improve our programs and actions to help protect guests and employees. The health authorities tell us that, to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we must: wash hands frequently, heighten cleaning practices, avoid contact with sick people and stay away from work when ill. All our actions are focused in these areas.
Here’s where we are at this time:
- We are reminding employees through multiple channels about washing hands often. We are talking to them about it, providing additional literature, and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers as well.
- For guests, we are providing more hand sanitizer dispensers across our businesses in high visibility and high traffic areas. We are also increasing our reserves of hand sanitizers for use by our guests and employees over an extended period.
- We are buying more cleaning and disinfectant supplies. We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in public areas with additional staffing.
- We are reinforcing training procedures to ensure cleaning processes are implemented properly by our employees.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
- We are encouraging guests who are ill to seek medical attention and to avoid public exposure as much as possible. Please avoid our businesses if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and call to cancel any existing appointments. We will be happy to re-schedule for a future date.
We appreciate your business and loyalty to Long-Lewis. We are committed to implementing recommendations from the health authorities to give you peace of mind as you visit us now and in the future. The health and safety of our guests and employees will always be our most important consideration, especially in these challenging circumstances.